For any reason, please email us HERE.
Please Donate to the West Chester Green Team!
To make a tax-deductible online donation, click HERE. That will take you to the donation page of our member group 4CP, which will pass your donation on to the Green Team, which includes Don’t Spray Me!
Why do we need your generous help?
In 2018 and 2019, we raised our needed funds at early December sit-down dinners, memorable occasions where our friends contributed by bidding for attractive auction and raffle items. In 2020, we will be holding an online fundraiser and auction, but would be surprised if proceeds were even half as much as in the past.
Why do we ask for your help?
• We are working hard for you, to carry out your own environmental and sustainable values.
• In summer 2020, from our Dec. 2019 fundraiser income, we paid 3 wonderful students: our garden programs coordinator, our social media specialist, and our videographer. See the great results on this web site and on our Facebook and YouTube pages! Now we need to think of paying interns in the current academic year and next summer. We are very happy with our collaboration with West Chester University!
• Since we were unable to conduct our planned 2nd annual organic vegetable tour in person, we made a series of videos featuring various local gardens (see YouTube).
• We have invested (as we do every summer) in a new yard sign design, encouraging people to grow their own vegetables as part of the Climate Victory movement.
• Our free Roots ‘N’ Shoots organic veggie gardening program for kids ran very successfully again twice a week from June to August.
• We are offering advice to residents who wish to convert lawns to veggie gardens.
• We are increasing our presence in Facebook and Instagram.
Convinced? Please help us with a donation, whether large or small.
If you prefer to send a check, please make it out to Don’t Spray Me! (another of our member groups) and address it to 112 W. Union St., West Chester PA 19382.
Help local environment and sustainability, help your neighbors organize for everyone’s benefit!